We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Quincke Point Spinal Needles based in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. They are made with premium quality material which is durable and safe to use. This has high durability and is corrosion free for seamless use. It is used during spinal anesthesia and produced under the supervision of our deft professionals using global standards of quality. Quincke Point Spinal Needles are made of medical grade steel alloy and are used in hospitals for surgical procedures. With a seamless finish and pointed end, it can be easily inserted and removed.
The spinal needle combines various advantages such as precise application and flexibility. The needle guides excellently and, due to its inner needle, prevents a biopsy effect. This needle is also suitable for lumbar puncture for liquor pressure measurement and for occipital aspiration.
- Spinal needles are used for lumbar puncture for spinal anaesthesia or diagnostic puncture of the spinal canal
- Quincke tip with double bevel enables atraumatic puncture of the dura and minimises the risk of post-spinal headache
- Spinal needle manufactured from high-quality steel, with a thin-walled cannula; the smooth needle surface enables easy, atraumatic puncture
- Transparent needle hub with magnifying effect enables quick detection of cerebrospinal fluid backflow and precise positioning of the needle tip
- Needle hub is designed for ease of manipulation
- Mandrel grip is colour-coded according to needle size
- Range includes spinal needles with short guide needle for puncturing dense tissue and for insertion of the spinal needle in the required direction
- Medical grade materials (safety tested):
- Spinal needles do not contain latex
- Needles – high-quality steel
- Hub – polypropylene
- Packaging: Blister/box/carton
- Quality: Conforms to ISO 7864 standard
- Sterilisation: Ethylene oxide