Scalp Vein Sets
- Designed for patients comfort for long term infusion
- Ultra thin wall with short bevel needle gives rapid infusion ability.
- Large angled flexible wings provide maximum patient comfort when taped with skin.
- Color coded matting wings to ensure correct orientation of the needle bevel for vein puncture.
- Soft plugged lure compatible mount allows good security to the infusion set.
- Sizes (FG) 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
- E.O Sterile.
- Individually blister packed in box of 50 Pcs.
The single use scalp vein set "BUTTERFLY" is used for venepuncture and intravenous infusions. Manufactured from high grade stainless steel to ensure atraumatic and painless vascular puncture.
- Available tip hubs: Luer Slip and Luer Lock.
- Colour code according to ISO standard:
- PACKING Blister and POUCH
- Injection needle sizes: 18G to 27G
- Specification as per ISO 8536-4
- EO Sterlized